Friday, November 19, 2010

I Can't Wait For School To be Over!

I am getting so excited that the semester is coming to an end. We will have a month off and I will be able to RELAX after work! I will continue with my wedding plans and actually have a life. I feel like towards the end of the semester I can't seem to enjoy myself because there is so much work to be done! I know I know about the papers from the beginning of the semester but with work and life sometimes the semester just flies by. But according to Dr. Oz it is healthy to procrastinate :) Which is my middle name.

Vocabulary:

Relax: to do nothing

Semester: 14 weeks in a collage course

Fly: go by quickly

Dr. Oz: A Doctor on TV

Procrastinate: To leave things for the last minute

Since we have been reading sentences and filling in the blank, it is your turn. Use the vocabulary words and write 5 sentence.

Grammar Point:
I wrote about something that I can't wait for. What is something you can't wait for? write a paragraph.

1 comment: