Friday, November 12, 2010

A Night Outside

It was Wednesday night and I just got back from Danyi's house. Bosco was so excited to see his mom and he wanted to go outside to play. As I was going outside with him the door shut...OMG I was locked out. Anthony was working, I didn't have the house phone or my cell on me. Luckily Anthony was coming home in 2 hours when he was on his brake. So Bosco and cozied on up in the shed to stay warm and waited. When Anthony came home he thought something happened because I didn't answer any of his calls and all the lights were on. He felt horrible and all Bosco and I cared about was going inside and putting on the $3,000.00 fire place. By the way, I am so happy we invested in that.

Vocabulary:

Excited: in an aroused state

Shed:  outbuilding with a single story; used for shelter or storage

invest: Put money into something.

Horrible: A thing that causes horror

Answer: react verbally

That night I was locked out was_____________________.

Vincent was so __________________to find out his wife was having a baby girl.

The Guptar's _________________-their money in the stock market.

When we went to Home Depot we bought a _________________________.

The phone rang and I did not ____________________ it.

Grammar Point:

We have been talking about nouns. Write what a noun is, and then find all the nouns in the story.

1 comment:

  1. Great story! I am very glad that it was not below freezing, or you might have gotten hypothermia. I think the fireplace was a good investment.

    ReplyDelete