Friday, November 19, 2010

MY WEDDING DRESS

    For my last blog I would like to share with you my beautiful wedding dress.  This was not something I thought I was going to get. I originally wanted a cathedral train, something with a lot of diamonds all over and so forth. But I got this dress over one leg and I fell in love with it. For me, it is just right. I told the lady we was helping me that I really don't want to try this on and she said listen there is nothing wrong with putting it on just to see what it looks like. If you don't like it you don't like it. But I loved it! I can't wait to wear this dress on the best day of my life...Our wedding :) My plan is to preserve it and use part of it to make a Christening dress for my children.

Vocabulary:

Wedding dress: A dress that a bride wears on her wedding day.

Cathedral: A long piece of material in the back of the wedding dress.

Originally: From the start

Train: The piece of material in the back of a dress

Christening: When a child get blessed and welcomed into the Catholic community.

Wedding: When two people are recognized as one.

Put the words in alphabetical order and use them all in a sentence.

Grammar Point:

I am going to wear something that means so much to me. Have you ever worn something that meant a lot to you? If no what would you want to wear? Use adjectives to describe what you want to wear or have worn.
 

1 comment: