Thursday, November 11, 2010

A New Chapter


As I peer around my empty room I flashback to the 25 years that's I have lived in this house. My room was my world and my getaway when I wanted to be alone. Now that my 25 years have been packed away I ask myself would I change anything in my life? Do I regret anything? And if I could would I do it all over again? The answer's are simple NO! Yes I made mistakes but I have learned from them, I would not change a thing, and I would not do these 25 years all over again because I am so happy to be starting a new chapter in my life...Which is my new family Anthony, me and our son Bosco (my dog lol).

Vocabulary:

1. Peer: To look

2. Empty: holding or containing nothing

3. Chapter: any distinct period in history or in a person's life

4. Regret: sorrow

5. Change: Something that is different

6. Family: Your parents, sisters, brothers.

My _______________is going on vacation in June.

I am beginning a new ___________________in my life.

The weather ________________from this morning.

I have no_________________in my life.

As I _________________around the store I noticed a really nice dress I can buy.

My closets were______________________.

Grammar Point:

I wrote about starting a new chapter in life. Write a paragraph about a new chapter in your life, use adjectives to describe how you felt/feel.

3 comments:

  1. Congrats on your new home and family!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck in your new home! Moving out of your family home is difficult, but you are on to a new adventure. I moved out when I was 17 for college, and I really didn't move back until 12 years ago, when we returned to NY.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It' good to know that you wouldn't change the last 25 years... you are a terrific young woman with so much personality!!! Yeah, we all make mistakes but that's what gets us closer to being the kind of person we want to be. You will love your new life and this too, will bring many new experiences for you. Enjoy the next chapter in your young life with your future husband and son!

    ReplyDelete